The University of Southern Queensland is inviting applications for International PhD. Fees Scholarship for the year 2018. Subject to satisfactory progress International PhD. Fees Scholarship recipients will have their tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters, full-time equivalent, paid by the USQ.
The University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, with three university campuses at Toowoomba, Springfield, and Ipswich.
Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying one of the approved language tests, (IELTS or TOEFL) or evidence you have studied for a minimum of 2 years full-time equivalent, within the last five years at a recognized institution in a country on the English Speaking Country List.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to applicants studying, or commencing the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program in 2018. Applications in all areas of research are welcome. Find your research topic or find and connect with your supervisor helps you match your areas of interest with world-class research opportunities at USQ.
Scholarship Award: Subject to satisfactory progress International PPh.D.Fees Scholarship recipients will have their tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters, full-time equivalent, paid by the USQ. Periods of study already undertaken towards the degree will be deducted from the scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants must:
- Hold a qualification regarded by USQ to be equivalent, or at the higher level to a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours;
- Be eligible to be enrolled full-time, or part-time in the PhD program at USQ. There is no requirement for the recipients of this scholarship to study on-campus;
- Must have applied for enrollment or currently be enrolled in a PhD at USQ;
- Be an international student, not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident;
- Not be in receipt of similar funding from the Australian Government;
- Not be a sponsored student receiving similar funding from their Government, or other organizations;
- Commence the program in 2018.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold a qualification regarded by USQ to be equivalent, or at a higher level to a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying one of the approved language tests, (IELTS or TOEFL) or evidence you have studied for a minimum of 2 years full-time equivalent, within the last five years at a recognized institution in a country on the English Speaking Country List.
How to Apply: Scholarship applications are separate from the Admission application process, the Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) recommend applicants commence the admission process.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must scan and forward as one PDF attachment the following documentation by email to orgsadmin-at-usq.edu.au.
(Note no other email address is to be used for the submission of an International PhD Stipend Scholarship).
- an International PhD Scholarship Application form;
- curriculum vitae;
- a Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal. If applying for a thesis topic identified via the USQ website, please provide evidence of preliminary discussions with the thesis supervisory team;
- education qualifications (testamur and all academic transcripts including undergraduate and postgraduate);
- a list of any research presentations and/or publications;
- documentation confirming citizenship;
- provide evidence of English language proficiency by supplying one of the approved language tests, (IELTS or TOEFL) or evidence you have studied for a minimum of 2 years full-time equivalent, within the last five years at a recognised institution in a country on the English Speaking Country List.
Application Deadline: Application close 5 pm (AEST) Friday, September 29, 2017.
|Australia Award Scholarships||Australia Awards are prestigious international scholarships and fellowships funded by the Australian Government.||-|
|Bupa International Student Bursary||To support three international students studying on campus at USQ.||9 Mar 2018|
|Professor Ronel Erwee Garden City Zonta Club Bursary||To support a continuing female, international, on-campus student.||9 Mar 2018|
|Vice-Chancellor's International Postgraduate Scholarship||To support outstanding international students intending to study a postgraduate degree full-time on-campus.||Closed|
|International Scholarship - China||To support international students from China.||Closed|
|Professional Development Bursary||To support international students in online learning for Professional Development.||Closed|
|USQ International Partner Prizes||Applications must be nominated by a USQ Partner.||Closed|
|USQ KickOn Bursaries - USQ Community Award||To support students continuing an associate degree or a bachelor's degree, in recognition of their involvement in the USQ community.||Closed|
|USQ KickStart and KickOn Bursaries - New Zealand and Pasifika Students||To support New Zealand and Pasifika students commencing or continuing an associate degree or a bachelor's degree.||Closed|
|USQ Shine Bursary||To support three female undergraduate or postgraduate students.||Closed|
|USQ Women's Network Bursary||To support and encourage female students commencing or continuing any postgraduate award program.||Closed|
|USQ Domestic Alumni Professional Development Bursary||To support USQ Domestic Alumni studying a single course for professional development purposes.||Closed|
|USQ International Alumni Professional Development Bursary||To support USQ International Alumnus studying a single course for professional development purposes.||Closed|
|International Online Study Bursary||To support international online students in paying their university fees||Closed|
|East Asia EAP Bursary||To support international students from East Asia commencing a packaged offer (EAP + UG/PG) program.||Closed|
|Alumni Legacy Bursary||To support two students with University expenses and recognise legacy families for continuing the USQ tradition.||Closed|
|Alumni Scholarship||To support a USQ Alumnus returning to study a subsequent or postgraduate degree.||Closed|
|USQ International 2018 Bursary||To support commencing international, on-campus students.||Closed|