List Of Interesting Persuasive Evaluation Essay Topics
A persuasive evaluation essay is intended for the writer to completely explore a particular topic, issue or item, and formulate a convincing conclusion based on facts. As in any form of assay, it is necessary to captivate the reader’s attention and also have them understand your point of view. When they have finished reading your essay the reader must at least understand the topic better, even if they don’t share your point of view. Here are 15 interesting persuasive essay titles for your consideration:
- Homosexuals generally contribute more to the communities in which they reside than straight people living in the same areas do.
- The use of prescription and over the counter drugs by humans affects the wildlife of aquatic habitats in our environments more than we know.
- Fossil fuel based machinery are not needed in society since we can function just as well using more naturalized, less environmentally harmful means.
- The moon landing was a hoax constructed by a government with the intent of appearing more technologically advanced than other nations at the time.
- The cuteness of koala bears is well worth the large amounts of money spent on its protection and rehabilitation efforts.
- Talent in any particular skill is not hereditary which means that each and every individual has the ability to become exceptional at any thing they choose.
- Men with balding hair spots or prematurely gray hair are more attractive to mature women than they are to young women.
- The widespread use of computers and smart hand held devices has drastically affected the way we interact with each other in a negative manner.
- On sunny days school classes should be held outdoors since sunlight and fresh air are good for both plants and animals.
- Music as a method of educating should be included in the school curriculum to aid those with learning disabilities.
- We do not consume as many foods as we can because of influence by large corporations seeking to promote their own particular products.
- Music is losing its place as a form of art because of the ability to mass produce songs using algorithms and computers.
- Young children should be allowed to create nation affecting laws since their youth allows them to view situations with less bias than adults can manage.
- The duty of upholding all the laws and teachings that religions profess to have should be enforced upon these groups by their governments.
- Painkillers are not a cure and their use by the general public should be outlawed.
As you may already know, an argumentative essay is a writing genre where the student establishes a position on a given or chosen topic and then uses evidence to persuade the audience to see things from his/her point of view. To write a great argumentative essay the students first have to investigate several sides of the argument, which allows them to make an educated stance. Then, they have to collect evidence, including facts, statistics, and claims from experts in the topic’s field.
Generally, the primary objective of writing an argumentative essay is to learn how to convince people to change their mind about things which many of them are pretty firm about.
What Makes a Good Argumentative Essay Topic?
When you are asked to choose a good topic for your argument, start with something you are familiar with. Even if you hire a professional writer to help you with this assignment, speaking about something you know will be a much better sounding presentation of your arguments. Choosing an emotional topic is also a good idea. Appealing to the readers’ emotions connects them to the side of the writer and draws them in. One of the best ways to change anyone’s mind is with an emotional investment.
Pick Your Own Topic or Get Your Essay Done For You
We offer a great list of topics for writing your own argumentative essay. Did you also know you can get your essay written for a small fee? We employ hundreds of professional writers, who specialize in essay, dissertation and research writing. They have written literally hundreds of academic papers for students worldwide. We know how to write a perfect custom-written argumentative essay that will meet your requirements and will get you the grade you want. Contact us now to get professional essay writing help!
If you would like to write the paper on your own, below is the actual list of argumentative essay topics along with sample essays on most discussed ones:
Middle/High School-Level Argumentative Essay Topics
College-Level Argumentative Essay Topics
Try to Avoid These Argument Topics
Funny Argumentative Essay Topics
Classic Argumentative Essay Topics
Argument on Bioethics
Argument on Issues in the IT Sphere
Argumentative Topics for Legal Discussions
Argumentative Topics of Social Concerns
Society and the Media
Now, once you have chosen a good topic from the list, try to lay down your thoughts on your screen. Here are some tips on how to do it right:
Tips on Writing a GREAT Argumentative Essay
Here is how your argumentative essay should be structured:
Adhering to the above structure of an argumentative essay will hold your creative process together:
- The first paragraph offers a brief review of the topic, explains its importance, and shares the essay’s clear and concise thesis statement.
- After the introduction come the body paragraphs, in which the writer develops his/her arguments and supports them with valid and reliable evidence.
- The support should be anecdotal, logical, statistical, or factual depending on the essay’s topic.
- Following the argument paragraphs, the writer shares the opposing views.
- Ending the paragraph is the conclusion. This paragraph is quite important since it leaves the reader with the most immediate impression. The writer should synthesize the information shared in the body of the essay as they restate the topic’s importance, review main points, as well as review the thesis. No new information should be shared in the conclusion.
Here is another cool tip to make your arguments sound stronger: use connection words!
How Do I Use Connection Words While Writing an Argumentative Essay?
Transition or connection words and phrases hold your essay together. They provide flow as they connect thoughts and ideas.
|Addition||additionally; also; and; as a matter of fact; as well as; equally; equally important; furthermore; identically; in addition; in the first place; like; likewise; not only…but also; not to mention; similarly; together with; too|
|Contrast||above all; after all; albeit; although; although this may be true; as much as; be that it may; besides; but; conversely; despite; different from; even so/though; however; in contrast; in reality; in spite of; nevertheless; nonetheless; notwithstanding; of course…, but; on the contrary; on the other hand; or; otherwise; rather; regardless; whereas;|
|Cause or Purpose||as; as/so long as; because of; due to; for fear that; for the purpose of; given that; granted (that); if…then; in case; in view of; in order to; in the event that; in the hope that; lest; only/even if; owing to; provided that; seeing/being that; since; so as to; so that; unless; when; whenever; while; with this in mind|
|Examples or Support||another key point; as an illustration; by all means; chiefly; especially; for example; for instance; for this reason; in fact; in other words; notably; specifically; surprisingly; to point out; truly|
|Consequence or Result||accordingly; as a result; because the; consequently; due to; for; for this reason; hence; in effect; in that case; since; so that; therefore; with the result that|
|Conclusion / Summary / Restatement|
after all; all things considered; as a result; as can be seen; as shown above; consequently; for the most part; generally speaking; given these points; in conclusion; in fact; to summarize;
How Is Knowing All This Going to Help Me?
Writing a good argumentative essay develops your argumentative thinking. You will need it to not only survive among your peers today but also succeed among the humans around you in the future. Most of the businesses and partnerships prosper through argument. Getting the right arguments will help you prove your point and win.
The modern world is ruled by the intellect. Those win who keep themselves focused on becoming stronger at what they are set to choose as the profession. It means no distraction on things of little importance.
That's right, in order to succeed, you need to stay focused on what you really feel and are willing to devote your life to. And it should really take up most of your time. Seriously. The more research you can do to get better at your future profession, the better.
We have been writing papers for students since 2005. You are welcome to use our essay writing service as one of the instruments of your career success strategy.
Here is a fun fact: Most of the geniuses out there are drop-outs. They were too focused on what really mattered to them and couldn't get their homework done on time. No matter if you run a successful business, get a busy job in a big corporation, need to visit your family or have an emergency - failing your module is a horrible possibility. That is why our writers are here to help you 24/7. If Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates knew about our service, we bet they could have gotten their degree on time by having the research handy.